Homes for Rent
When you’re looking for a home for rent, you should find a place to settle down, not settle for. This is a challenge due to the shortage of homes for rent in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, and Yelm. Rather than settling, let us at Olympic Rental and Landlords Services LLC understand what you are looking for and then see how we can help you. This may mean checking back with us on a regular basis and most importantly being ready to immediately react and apply for that special property that catches your eye. Along with photos, we post videos of almost every property that we offer so that you can do a remote walkthrough.
Tell us what you’re looking for
We start by listening to you. When you talk to us, we make a note of your price range, proximity to work and schools, size, and any other features that are important to you. Once you’ve given us your criteria, we begin to narrow down the possibilities and then show you as many rental properties that fit your criteria. Sometimes we may know of properties that are coming up that may fit your criteria but that are not yet listed. Choosing to rent a home should be exciting, but we know it can also be stressful because of the housing shortage in our area. We work hard to eliminate as much of the strain as possible for you when you’re searching for that ideal rental property.
We make things easy for you
Here are just a few of the ways we ease your path to finding and settling into the right home:
- We are available to show homes for rent every day of the week, including after normal hours and on weekends. We know that people have varying schedules and we want to be able to show potential houses when the time fits your needs.
- We have an online rental application for your convenience once you have found the right property for you.
- We’re here to help you care for your home. If you need information about caring for part of your home you have never dealt with before, don’t be afraid to ask us. We’re familiar with our properties and will walk you through every part of your new home at move-in. If you have any questions about your house rental later, we’ll answer them promptly.
- We have our own maintenance crew and usually respond first to care for both emergency ordinary maintenance needs. Our expert technicians have the training and experience to get the job done right and help diagnose even the most challenging problems.
- We utilize local suppliers so even during times of appliance, parts, and material shortages we can usually source items and make necessary repairs or replacements in a reasonable time. Our local connections have really paid off during the COVID-19 challenges.
Our wide variety of single-family rental properties has something for everyone
We understand that everyone has specific wants and needs. That’s why we have single-family and small multiplex (2 – 4 units) properties of different shapes and sizes, so you can live the way that you want. Check out our current selection of rental properties, then call or contact us today to schedule your showing. Even during these times of housing shortages we continue to grow and add exciting new properties.