Personable Property Management
(Ask about unique all-inclusive flat-rate fees for greater South Sound property management).
We believe property management requires working to advise owners on how to maximize their investment return, how to take care of their investment for the long-term and how to decide on the appropriate level of involvement in management operations. These are all essential to developing the type of partnership that results in a satisfying working relationship. Personable Property Management means we know everyone involved – all owners and all tenants and try to actively build professional, yet personal relationships that make the landlord, tenant, management and vendor experience a pleasure for all involved.
Being an effective property management team means working with prospective tenants to place them in a home that suits their means and typical activities. This is essential to developing the type of partnership necessary for happy tenants and fewer long-term problems.
Our team works with vendors and trades people who hold similar values of efficient, effective, quality workmanship; another key component essential to the satisfaction of both owners and those living and working in the properties.
Property Management Property Owner Services
As your property management company, Olympic Rental & Landlord Services allows owners to choose the level at which their properties will be managed. Fees are then worked out as the partnership is solidified. Our unique flat rate fees allow Todd and his team to treat your rental property just like they own it and make the best possible decisions without constantly worrying about billing extras to your account. Our property managers routinely assist owners in the following ways:
- Advise owners on how to maximize returns – looking at bottom line ideas is where we excel among property management companies.
- Creatively advertising vacant property – especially an ever-growing web presence – but just as importantly, using an active, local real life network of businesses, professional organizations, real estate agents & satisfied tenants & owners.
- Timely response to all rental inquiries.
- Timely showing of all properties – 7 days a week.
- Thoroughly qualifying all prospective tenants – using national data bases & personal contact with previous landlords and current employers.
- Fairly negotiate leases.
- Timely collection of rents.
- Personally follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Regularly access properties – often while taking care of small maintenance items with a complete maintenance & walk through checklist.
- Proactively complete or supervise maintenance & repairs.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide monthly user friendly management reports.
- Pay all bills including taxes, mortgages and insurance (if desired).
- Personable Property Management means we know everyone involved – all owners and all tenants and try to actively build professional, yet personal relationships that make the landlord, tenant, management and vendor experience a pleasure for all involved.