Personable Property Management
(Ask about unique all-inclusive flat-rate fees for greater South Sound property management).
We believe property management requires working to advise owners on how to maximize their investment return, how to take care of their investment for the long-term, and how to decide on the appropriate level of involvement in management operations. These are all essential to developing the type of partnership that results in a satisfying working relationship. Personable Property Management means we know everyone involved – all owners and all tenants and try to actively build professional, yet personal relationships that make the landlord, tenant, management, and vendor experience a pleasure for all involved.
Being an effective property management team means working with prospective tenants to place them in a home that suits their means and typical activities. This is essential to developing the type of partnership necessary for happy tenants and fewer long-term problems.
Our team works with vendors and tradespeople who hold similar values of efficiency, effectiveness, and quality workmanship; another key component essential to the satisfaction of both owners and those living and working in the properties.
Property Management Property Owner Services
As your property management company, Olympic Rental & Landlord Services allows owners to choose between several management options – Lease-Up, Percentage, and Flat Rate contracts. Our unique flat rate fees allow Todd and his team to treat your rental property just like they own properties and make the best possible decisions without constantly worrying about billing extras to your account. Our property managers routinely assist owners in the following ways:
- Advise owners on how to maximize returns – looking at bottom-line ideas is where we excel among property management companies.
- Creatively advertising vacant property – especially an ever-growing web presence – but just as importantly, using an active, local real-life network of businesses, professional organizations, real estate agents & satisfied tenants & owners.
- Timely response to all rental inquiries.
- Timely showing of all properties – 7 days a week and after traditional business hours.
- Thoroughly qualifying all prospective tenants – using national databases & personal contact with previous landlords and current employers.
- Fairly negotiate leases.
- Timely collection of rents.
- Personal follow-up on delinquent accounts.
- Regularly access properties – often while taking care of small maintenance items with a complete maintenance & walk-through checklist.
- Proactively complete or supervise maintenance & repairs.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide monthly user-friendly management reports.
- Pay all bills including taxes, mortgages, and insurance (if desired/needed when owners are overseas or on special work assignments).
- Personable Property Management means we know everyone involved – all owners and all tenants and try to actively build professional, yet personal relationships that make the landlord, tenant, management and vendor experience a pleasure for all involved.